""HIP-Cuyahoga is committed to helping you give your baby the best possible start in life.
connect with other new and breastfeeding moms
Breastfeeding Support Groups
Having a baby? Are you a new mother? Connect with other breastfeeding moms, exchange parenting ideas and survival tips, learn from lactation nurses and more through breast feeding support groups. These support groups are designed to help mothers and babies get off to the best start with breastfeeding.
*Please call or check first to confirm locations and times!*
Mom and Baby, Too Program
UH Landerbrook Health Center (440-995-3830)
5850 Landerbrook Dr. Suite 110, Mayfield Hts, Ohio 44124
- 1st Thursday of every month – 6:30pm – 7:30pm
- Every Tuesday – 11am – 12pm
- 4th Wednesday of every month – 11am – 12pm
Cleveland Clinic Support Groups
Mayfield Breastfeeding Support Group (440.312.5332)
- Meets every Tuesday and Friday at 11:00am and the first and third Wednesday of each month at 6:00pm at Hillcrest Hospital, North Campus, west entrance.
Willoughby Hills Breastfeeding Support Group (440.516.8312)
- Meets every Thursday at 1:00pm at the Willoughby Hills Family Health Center
Solon Breastfeeding Support Group (440.519.6800)
- Meets every Wednesday at 3:00pm at the Solon Family Health Center, fourth floor conference room.
MetroHealth Medical Center – Breastfeeding Clinic (216-778-2222)
Women and Children’s Pavilion, First Floor
2500 MetroHealth Dr., Cleveland, OH 44109
- Monday 1pm – 5pm
- Wednesday 8am – 12pm
- Friday 8am – 12pm
Mom and Baby, Too Program
UH Westlake Health Center (440-250-2035)
Community Room, 960 Clague Road, Westlake, OH 44145
- Every Thursday 11 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Cleveland Clinic Fairview Hospital Wellness Center (440-356-0347)
3035 Wooster Road, Rocky River, OH 44116
- Free support group that meets Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 1:00pm-3:00pm and Thursdays from 5:00pm-7:00pm
- Tune-Up Tuesday 1:00-3:00 pm & Thursday 5:00-7:00 pm
- Breastfeeding Help-Line sponsored by the Cleveland Clinic is available 7 days a week during daytime hours and can be reached at 216-476-7222.
Nursing Mom’s Chat
Lakewood United Methodist Church (216-529-5018)
Lakewood Family Room, Basement
15700 Detroit Ave., Lakewood, OH 44107
- Wednesday 9:30 a.m.-11 am
La Leche League of Ohio–Strongsville
- Meets on the third Monday of each month at 10:00am at the Strongsville Public Library
La Leche League of Ohio–North Royalton
- Evening meeting is held on the second Thursday of each month at 6:30pm at the North Royalton Public Library.
Cleveland Clinic Strongsville Breastfeeding Support Group
- Meets every Wednesday at 1:30pm at the Strongsville Family Health Center, Community Room. For more information call: 440.878.2500